- Men and women are required to wear upper garments covering the front and back of the body and covering the midriff when at full draw.
- Shirts with collars are mandatory. OPA’s sponsor’s staff shooters may wear factory issued competition clothing, which may include Henley style collars or mock turtlenecks.
- Due to safety considerations it is recommended that all shooters wear shoes that fully cover the entire foot. Bare feet or flip-flops are not allowed while competing on the ranges.
- At no time will any shooters wear any article bearing any image or language to be considered vulgar or offensive. If they do not have a shirt to change into they will be required to turn the offensive shirt inside out if they wish to remain on the premises or they will be required to leave.
- Shooters are prohibited to wear any of the following articles of clothing while competing. Gym shorts, jogging pants or shorts, cut off jeans, or tank tops.
Spectators & Guests
- Spectators are only allowed to watch shooters from specific locations, which will be designated by the OPA officials before tournament shooting commences. At these specific locations spectators will be watching the best in the world shoot at the most challenging targets on the range. Spectators will have a roped off section to sit or stand and if at any time a spectator is found crossing these ropes or designated area they will be asked to leave. If they do not cooperate they will be escorted off the premises.
- Providing information or coaching to a shooter is strictly prohibited.
- We encourage our spectators to cheer for their favorite shooters but we do ask them to refrain from heckling or badgering shooters at anytime.
- Video and digital image cameras are not allowed on tournament ranges without prior approval from OPA. Still photography is allowed, but the use of flash equipment during competitions is prohibited. Special exceptions may be made for the working press or film production crews.
Acknowledgments, Release, & Waivers
- As a participant in the OPA, all shooters and spectators (hereinafter referred to as Releasor) acknowledge they are VOLUNTARILY participating or attending. Releasor should be aware that an archery tournament creates the risk of serious personal injury or death. By participating, they realize they may experience loss or damage to personal property. Releasors assume all risk of injury, death, and loss of personal property that may result from their participation in these archery tournaments. By registering to participate and thereby agreeing to abide by the rules herein, Releasor releases and discharges the Organization of Professional Archery, LLC, tournament sponsors, host organizations, property owners, and the tournament staff and volunteers (herein collectively referred to as “Releasees”) from liabilities or injuries, damages, or other loss sustained by the shooter as a result of negligence or strict liability of the released parties.
- Liability Release: Releasor, being of lawful age, (or, in the case of a minor, through his/her parent or guardian) in consideration of being permitted to participate in various shooting disciplines and activities, either as a member or guest, do for themselves, their spouse, legal representatives, heirs, assigns and subrogors, hereby release, waive and forever discharge Releasees from any and all liability for any and all losses and damages of any type or kind, and from any and all claims, suits, demands, actions or rights of actions, of whatever kind, either in law or equity, arising from or by reason of death, personal injury known or unknown, or property damage resulting from any incident which may occur during Releasor’s presence at the Facility, and/or participation in any activity, whether caused in whole or in part by the Releasees or any other person or thing at the host while Releasor is present. Releasor, and his/her parent or guardian in the event Releasor is a minor, agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold Releasees harmless for all Releasor’s actions or omissions while at the host. There is no limit to this indemnity. Releasor assumes full responsibility for the risk of bodily injury, death or property damage due to the negligence of the Releasees or any other third party or thing while at the Releasees Facility, and while competing, officiating, working, spectating, or for any purpose at the Releasees Facility. Releasor fully and completely releases the Releasees and any of its related parties or and from all liability to Releasor and to anyone or any entity claiming by, through or under Releasor, by subrogation or otherwise, it being Releasor’s intent to fully waive and release all subrogation rights. Releasor agrees that this Release Agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by law and that if any portion hereof is held invalid, the balance hereof will continue in full force and effect. Releasor agrees that this release constitutes the entire agreement between Releasor and Releasees and the terms of this release are contractual and not a mere recital, and the same shall continue in full force and be applicable to any and all activities Releasor attends while at the Releasees facility. Releasor has carefully read this release and understands all of its terms. Releasor accepts the same voluntarily and with full knowledge of its content and significance as a condition of competing.
- Participant Agreement: OPA events are sanctioned sporting events governed by rules. The OPA Tournament Director shall settle all disputes, and all decisions will be final and without legal appeal. OPA reserves the right to restrict or deny entry into any event by any individual.
- Photo Release: By registering to participate in an OPA Tournament, shooters acknowledge and agree that photographs or videotape of them may be taken while participating in OPA Tournaments and/or tournament related activities. Shooters further agree that the Tournament Director, Sponsors, or the Press without royalties or prior consent to help promote OPA and the sport of archery may use photographs and videotape. This is not a release for specific product endorsements without the shooter’s prior consent.
- Expert Sr Mens
- Expert Mens
- Expert Womens
- Sr.Men (ages 50 & Up)
- Mens Open
- Womens Opens
- Young Adult Male (ages 13-16)
- Young Adult Female (ages 13-16)
- Youth (Combined) (12 and Under)
- Manufactures Bowl Comes with Title, Gold, & Silver sponsorship, the manufacturer can enter up to 5 shooters as a team competing against only other manufactures Teams.
Registration Fee / Refund Policy:
Participants may request a refund 45 days prior to the archery event date, but will be charged a fee of $40 do to the services of this action in all classes.
Participants will forfeit all entry fees after the 45 day period in all classes.
Participants can NOT trade or sell their spots in the archery tournament to someone else wanting to participate in all classes.
** for each registration after April 30th 2018 there will be a $50 late fee